1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows Media Player

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Brenda J., Sep 12, 2009.

  1. Brenda J.

    Brenda J. Guest

    I find WMP hard to work with. Does anyone else have this problem?

    Brenda I.
     
  2. whs

    whs Guest

    Brenda J.;1133677 Wrote: <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I find WMP hard to work with. Does anyone else have this problem?
    >
    > Brenda I.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Try VLC ( 'Download VLC Media Player 1.0.1 - FileHippo.com'
    () )


    --
    whs
     
  3. Brenda J.

    Brenda J. Guest

    Thanks, I will checked it out.

    Brenda
    "whs" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
    news:804acb06e5fbf3d03f77ea8a228b4aca@nntp-gateway.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > Brenda J.;1133677 Wrote:<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >> I find WMP hard to work with. Does anyone else have this problem?
    >>
    >> Brenda I.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >
    > Try VLC ( 'Download VLC Media Player 1.0.1 - FileHippo.com'
    > () )
    >
    >
    > --
    > whs <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  4. John Galt

    John Galt Guest

    "Brenda J." <brenda_johnston@bellsouth.net> wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >I find WMP hard to work with. Does anyone else have this problem?<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Impossible to answer since you offered no description of your
    "problem".
     
  5. milt

    milt Guest

    Brenda J. wrote:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I find WMP hard to work with. Does anyone else have this problem?
    >
    > Brenda I.
    >
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    No
     
  6. "Brenda J." <brenda_johnston@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    news:NbRqm.768226$Tp1.513270@en-nntp-01.dc1.easynews.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >I find WMP hard to work with. Does anyone else have this problem?
    >
    > Brenda I.
    ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->


    You're asking this on a newsgroup full of techie types, bless their hearts.
    [​IMG]) Some can't accept that others may not have their level of experience or
    natural hand at computers and non-intuitive software, so ignore any insults
    tossed at you.

    I can't figure it out either. I tried to make playlists and failed. I can't
    clear the one that's there which seems to be an entire folder of music no
    longer on this computer for ages. When I open WMP it wants to contact an
    online store which I resent. There are no helpfiles. I don't use WMP for
    those reasons.
     
  7. Mort

    Mort Guest

    "Valorie McLaughlin" <ValMcL@invaid.com> wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    >"Brenda J." <brenda_johnston@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >news:NbRqm.768226$Tp1.513270@en-nntp-01.dc1.easynews.com...<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >>I find WMP hard to work with. Does anyone else have this problem?
    >>
    >> Brenda I.
    >><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >
    >
    >You're asking this on a newsgroup full of techie types, bless their hearts.
    >[​IMG]) Some can't accept that others may not have their level of experience or
    >natural hand at computers and non-intuitive software, so ignore any insults
    >tossed at you.
    >
    >I can't figure it out either. I tried to make playlists and failed. I can't
    >clear the one that's there which seems to be an entire folder of music no
    >longer on this computer for ages. When I open WMP it wants to contact an
    >online store which I resent. There are no helpfiles. I don't use WMP for
    >those reasons. <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    It's a computer... not an Etch-a-Sketch toy. One can't expect to
    learn everything on the first couple of tries.
     
  8. +Bob+

    +Bob+ Guest

    On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:51:42 -0500, Mort
    <mort.a.della@invalid.invalid> wrote:

    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >>I can't figure it out either. I tried to make playlists and failed. I can't
    >>clear the one that's there which seems to be an entire folder of music no
    >>longer on this computer for ages. When I open WMP it wants to contact an
    >>online store which I resent. There are no helpfiles. I don't use WMP for
    >>those reasons. <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >
    >It's a computer... not an Etch-a-Sketch toy. One can't expect to
    >learn everything on the first couple of tries.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    But one should expect an intuitive user interface, developed to
    today's standards of useability, using industry standard tests
    (especially when the software comes from a large vendor like MS).
     

Share This Page