1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Window switching count

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by E K Conline, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. E K Conline

    E K Conline Guest

    Alt+Tab switching tends to keep only the last few windows in a most recently
    used order, and relegates the rest to some kind of alpha order. This is
    really BAD for me, as I always have several windows open and need to switch
    around. Tabbing to get to the window I want is a PAIN.
    Is there a place I can set the count of MRU windows, versus the "other"
    windows? Or if it's a timeout, where to increase the time?
    Thanks.
    EKC.
     
  2. Just Another Example About Why Windows Vista And Windows 7 Needs 2 Be
    Recalled By The U.S.A. Government!

    "E K Conline" <EKConline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:8DC3201D-8316-4AC3-A7B1-28971D035D11@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Alt+Tab switching tends to keep only the last few windows in a most
    > recently
    > used order, and relegates the rest to some kind of alpha order. This is
    > really BAD for me, as I always have several windows open and need to
    > switch
    > around. Tabbing to get to the window I want is a PAIN.
    > Is there a place I can set the count of MRU windows, versus the "other"
    > windows? Or if it's a timeout, where to increase the time?
    > Thanks.
    > EKC. <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  3. kevpan815@gmail.com wrote:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Just Another Example About Why Windows Vista And Windows 7 Needs 2 Be
    > Recalled By The U.S.A. Government!
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    Windows Won't Be Recalled By The Government Because A Product Needs To Be Harmful To People
    Just FYI. Some Right Wing Retards Do Not Understand That Concept. Just FYI. Some Right Wing
    Retards Are Brain Damaged. Just FYI.

    Use Ubuntu Retards. Just FYI.
     

Share This Page