1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Vista Using All My Memory

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Bubey, Sep 12, 2009.

  1. Bubey

    Bubey Guest

    Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I can't find the original.

    I tried re-starting Visa and not doing a thing except to open Office and try
    to change my helper person.
    Got the response: not enough memory. I've got 2gb Ram, so how can that be
    ? I'm getting really
    frustrated with this Vista.
    Thanks in advance for the help.
     
  2. On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:30:05 -0400, "Bubey" <nneldred@earthlink.net> wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I can't find the original.
    >
    >I tried re-starting Visa and not doing a thing except to open Office and try
    >to change my helper person.
    >Got the response: not enough memory. I've got 2gb Ram, so how can that be
    >? I'm getting really
    >frustrated with this Vista.
    >Thanks in advance for the help. <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    something in office, shut down wrong

    use the repair office option. then try again after a reboot.
     
  3. Re-Format Your Computer And Install Open Source Linux Ubuntu 9.04 RTW!

    "Bubey" <nneldred@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    news:OOuUv99MKHA.3384@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I can't find the original.
    >
    > I tried re-starting Visa and not doing a thing except to open Office and
    > try to change my helper person.
    > Got the response: not enough memory. I've got 2gb Ram, so how can that
    > be ? I'm getting really
    > frustrated with this Vista.
    > Thanks in advance for the help. <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  4. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    "Bubey" <nneldred@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    news:OOuUv99MKHA.3384@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I can't find the original.
    >
    > I tried re-starting Visa and not doing a thing except to open Office and
    > try to change my helper person.
    > Got the response: not enough memory. I've got 2gb Ram, so how can that
    > be ? I'm getting really
    > frustrated with this Vista.
    > Thanks in advance for the help.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Please post the ENTIRE error message. "Not enough memory" doesn't tell us
    very much...
    Also include what SP level your version of Vista is at, and what version of
    Office you are running.

    Thank you.
     
  5. Saucy

    Saucy Guest

    Does this happen all the time or only after a while?

    Saucy


    "Bubey" <nneldred@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    news:OOuUv99MKHA.3384@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I can't find the original.
    >
    > I tried re-starting Visa and not doing a thing except to open Office and
    > try to change my helper person.
    > Got the response: not enough memory. I've got 2gb Ram, so how can that
    > be ? I'm getting really
    > frustrated with this Vista.
    > Thanks in advance for the help. <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     

Share This Page