1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

This page failed to load

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Jacquie, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. Jacquie

    Jacquie Guest

    I have been having problems with my backup quitting in the middle of the process. I don't get a reason except for that it quit working. I looked online for a solution and , I read that I might have to remove some restore points. They said to go to" Control Panel -> System and Maintenance -> Performance Information and
    Tools -> Open Disk Cleanup -> "Files from all users on this computer" -<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > "C:" -> "More Options" tab -> System Restore and Shadow Copies<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    "Clean up" button -> "Delete". "

    Once I get to the Performance Information and Tool, and click on it I get a "This page failed to load."

    Any idea how to fix this?
    Thanks
    Jacquie
     
  2. KristleBawl

    KristleBawl Guest

    Jacquie wrote:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I have been having problems with my backup quitting in the middle of the
    > process. I don't get a reason except for that it quit working. I looked
    > online for a solution and , I read that I might have to remove some
    > restore points. They said to go to" Control Panel -> System and
    > Maintenance -> Performance Information and
    > Tools -> Open Disk Cleanup -> "Files from all users on this computer" -<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    > > "C:" -> "More Options" tab -> System Restore and Shadow Copies<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    > "Clean up" button -> "Delete". "
    >
    > Once I get to the Performance Information and Tool, and click on it I
    > get a "This page failed to load."
    >
    > Any idea how to fix this?<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Star orb -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools
    Run Disk Cleanup from there.

    If the System Tools folder is missing, right-click the Taskbar, choose
    Properties, on the Start Menu tab, click Customize and scroll down.
     

Share This Page