1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Run

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Claude Beck, Aug 29, 2009.

  1. Claude Beck

    Claude Beck Guest

    Seems like I saw how to put "Run" into the list on the right side of the
    Start screen but, darned if I can remember what it said. Can anyone help?
    Many thanx.
     
  2. Claude Beck wrote:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Seems like I saw how to put "Run" into the list on the right side of the
    > Start screen but, darned if I can remember what it said. Can anyone
    > help? Many thanx.
    >
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->


    Right-click Taskbar > Properties > Start Menu > Customize.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:




    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
    safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

    Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell

    The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has
    killed a great many philosophers.
    ~ Denis Diderot
     
  3. Brink

    Brink Guest

  4. Claude Beck

    Claude Beck Guest

  5. Brink

    Brink Guest

    You're welcome Claude. [​IMG]

    Claude Beck;1123657 Wrote: <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I guess I should have known that. Way to go, Brink. Thanks muchly!
    >
    > "Brink" <guest@xxxxxx-email.com> wrote in message
    > news:f6cacefa4f189330b81246425a21918a@xxxxxx-gateway.com...> > > <!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro--><!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    > > >
    > > > Hello Claude,
    > > >
    > > > You can add it by going into the Start Menu properties and click on
    > > > Customize, then check the Run box.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hope this helps,
    > > > Shawn
    > > >
    > > > Claude Beck;1123380 Wrote:> > > > >
    > > > >> Seems like I saw how to put "Run" into the list on the right side of
    > > > the
    > > > >> Start screen but, darned if I can remember what it said. Can anyone
    > > > >> help?
    > > > >> Many thanx.> > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Brink
    > > >
    > > > '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
    > > ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    > > (
    )<!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    > > > *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
    > > > them.*
    > > > '*Windows 7 Forums*' ('Windows 7 Forums'<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    > > (
    ))<!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    > > > '*Windows Vista Forums*' (
    )
    > > >
    > > > *Please post feedback to help others.* > ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->


    --
    Brink

    '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
    (
    )
    *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
    them.*
    '*Windows 7 Forums*' (
    )
    '*Windows Vista Forums*' (
    )

    *Please post feedback to help others.*
     
  6. webster72n

    webster72n Guest

    "Claude Beck" <cbeck02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:27FE60CB-D705-4981-AB8F-4F1A306E99EE@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I guess I should have known that. Way to go, Brink. Thanks muchly!<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Give Bruce some credit, too. <H>.
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > "Brink" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
    > news:f6cacefa4f189330b81246425a21918a@nntp-gateway.com...<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >>
    >> Hello Claude,
    >>
    >> You can add it by going into the Start Menu properties and click on
    >> Customize, then check the Run box.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Hope this helps,
    >> Shawn
    >>
    >> Claude Beck;1123380 Wrote:<!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    >>> Seems like I saw how to put "Run" into the list on the right side of the
    >>> Start screen but, darned if I can remember what it said. Can anyone
    >>> help?
    >>> Many thanx.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >>
    >>
    >> --
    >> Brink
    >>
    >> '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
    >> (
    )
    >> *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
    >> them.*
    >> '*Windows 7 Forums*' (
    )
    >> '*Windows Vista Forums*' (
    )
    >>
    >> *Please post feedback to help others.*<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  7. Here's what webster72n wrote on 8/30/09:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > "Claude Beck" <cbeck02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:27FE60CB-D705-4981-AB8F-4F1A306E99EE@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >> I guess I should have known that. Way to go, Brink. Thanks muchly!<!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Give Bruce some credit, too. <H>.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    My thought too :)
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >>
    >> "Brink" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
    >> news:f6cacefa4f189330b81246425a21918a@nntp-gateway.com...<!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    >>>
    >>> Hello Claude,
    >>>
    >>> You can add it by going into the Start Menu properties and click on
    >>> Customize, then check the Run box.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Hope this helps,
    >>> Shawn
    >>>
    >>> Claude Beck;1123380 Wrote:
    >>>> Seems like I saw how to put "Run" into the list on the right side of the
    >>>> Start screen but, darned if I can remember what it said. Can anyone
    >>>> help?
    >>>> Many thanx.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> -- Brink
    >>>
    >>> '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
    >>> (
    )
    >>> *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
    >>> them.*
    >>> '*Windows 7 Forums*' (
    )
    >>> '*Windows Vista Forums*' (
    )
    >>>
    >>> *Please post feedback to help others.*<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >> <!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    --
    Gene Bloch 650.366.4267 lettersatblochg.com
     

Share This Page