1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Registry problem when running program

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by zeem, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. zeem

    zeem Guest

  2. LVTravel

    LVTravel Guest

  3. zeem

    zeem Guest

    I doubt you are familiar with the program. It is used to edit games on
    pc. Does it matter to know? and is there way to fix this?


    --
    zeem
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zeem's Profile:
    View this thread:


     
  4. zeem wrote:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I doubt you are familiar with the program. It is used to edit games on
    > pc. Does it matter to know? and is there way to fix this?
    >
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Did you check with the manufacturer of the software to see if it works with 64 bit? How about
    forums? Do they have forums? Did you google the product to see if anyone had any issues with
    it on 64 bit?
     
  5. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Contact the manufacturer of the unknown program

    --
    Peter

    Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
    Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

    "zeem" <zeem.3yaznb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    news:zeem.3yaznb@DoNotSpam.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    >
    >
    > "Access to registry key 'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.pgk' is denied"
    >
    > Th program runs well on 32 bit vista and XP but I have 64bit and it
    > doesn't work.
    >
    > Is there a solution?
    >
    >
    > --
    > zeem
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > zeem's Profile:

    > View this thread:

    >
    >

    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  6. LVTravel

    LVTravel Guest

    "zeem" <zeem.3ybdjb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    news:zeem.3ybdjb@DoNotSpam.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > I doubt you are familiar with the program. It is used to edit games on
    > pc. Does it matter to know? and is there way to fix this?
    >
    >
    > --
    > zeem
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > zeem's Profile:
    > View this thread:

    >
    >

    ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    As you can see from the most other posts, without knowing the name of the
    program in question you need to go back to the creator of the program to
    answer the question if it is compatible with a 64 bit operating system. Had
    you identified this unknown program someone may have been able to answer
    your question without contacting the writer of the program. Now since you
    don't give a name we can only think that this is a crack program for your
    "games."
     
  7. zeem

    zeem Guest

  8. Dave-UK

    Dave-UK Guest

  9. zeem

    zeem Guest

    Here is the thing. Is there a way to make it compatible for Vista 64? I
    worked well on XP and Vista 32 bit. I contacted the manufacturer for the
    while being but he doesn't seem very active.


    --
    zeem
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zeem's Profile:
    View this thread:


     
  10. John Galt

    John Galt Guest

    zeem <zeem.3ycgfb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    >Here is the thing. Is there a way to make it compatible for Vista 64? I
    >worked well on XP and Vista 32 bit. I contacted the manufacturer for the
    >while being but he doesn't seem very active.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Then you're screwed.
     
  11. LVTravel

    LVTravel Guest

    "zeem" <zeem.3ycgfb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    news:zeem.3ycgfb@DoNotSpam.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > Here is the thing. Is there a way to make it compatible for Vista 64? I
    > worked well on XP and Vista 32 bit. I contacted the manufacturer for the
    > while being but he doesn't seem very active.
    >
    >
    > --
    > zeem
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > zeem's Profile:
    > View this thread:

    >
    >

    ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Don't know if you set up a virtual PC environment with Win XP 32 or Vista 32
    bit and ran the program from there if it would work. The only downside to
    that method is the time lost if it doesn't work.

    Info on Microsoft's free Virtual PC
     
  12. zeem

    zeem Guest

    So I have 64-bit. I download the 64-bit virtual file, install it and
    that it or do I have to install XP or 32 bit all over again?


    --
    zeem
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zeem's Profile:
    View this thread:


     
  13. LVTravel

    LVTravel Guest

    "zeem" <zeem.3ycx3b@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    news:zeem.3ycx3b@DoNotSpam.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > So I have 64-bit. I download the 64-bit virtual file, install it and
    > that it or do I have to install XP or 32 bit all over again?
    >
    >
    > --
    > zeem
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > zeem's Profile:
    > View this thread:

    >
    >

    ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    You need to install the XP or Vista 32 bit OS in the Virtual PC setup and
    install your program to that. Can't really walk you though it but the
    Virtual PC help in the program and on the web is pretty good at setting up
    the Virtual space and the OS and running it.
     

Share This Page