1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

ReadyBoost

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by KRK, Sep 6, 2009.

  1. Camper

    Camper Guest

    "Andy Huang" <anson198002@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:%23gHPQ$DMKHA.3672@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do you know about father?
    > Who are you??
    >
    > Actually I am employed, just not as well as pre-2008. With my skills
    > people make $millions, I am almost 40, and it's a long story.
    > I am just curious what diud you mean by father?
    > Any relation to Long Island, NY?
    >
    > If yes, you know what?
    > F you and everything your family stands for, Thugs. Two years will pass
    > in May but don't even think of calling me.
    > Go marry Brian.
    >
    > jewboy.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    You are well known here in New Jersey. We are waiting for you to cross the
    bridge!
    When are planning to come and make a visit?
     
  2. pacinitaly

    pacinitaly Guest

    KRK;1129681 Wrote: <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Hello,
    >
    > I've just started to use readyboost by pushing a 4GB usb stick into the
    > port
    > and configuring it to 'Improve system performance'. I can see its
    > little
    > light flashing, so I assume it is working. Is there anyway of measuring
    > how
    > much it is improving (or not) system performance. I have 2 Gb ram.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > K<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->


    check this out

    'ReadyBoost Monitor' ()


    --
    pacinitaly

    SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no

    If I helped you, please tip my scales. If I have not, curse me out like
    a drunken sailor
     

Share This Page