1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Vista Home Premium Desktop Icons

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by angieskim, Sep 2, 2009.

  1. angieskim

    angieskim Guest

    I have the same problem as the OP. I'm not having any luck with the
    right clicking on personalize. When I do that and then click on Display
    Settings, I only get a Monitor option, with no way to control the
    Windows Color and Appearance. I tried searching for that (and icon
    spacing, etc.) in the Control Panel search box in Vista, but nothing
    comes up. HELP!

    Thanks, Angie


    --
    angieskim
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    angieskim's Profile:
    View this thread:


     
  2. Here's what angieskim wrote on 9/02/09:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I have the same problem as the OP. I'm not having any luck with the
    > right clicking on personalize. When I do that and then click on Display
    > Settings, I only get a Monitor option, with no way to control the
    > Windows Color and Appearance. I tried searching for that (and icon
    > spacing, etc.) in the Control Panel search box in Vista, but nothing
    > comes up. HELP! <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Thanks, Angie<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Right click on the desktop and choose "Display Settings" or
    "Personalize". Between them they should cover your needs.

    --
    Gene Bloch 650.366.4267 lettersatblochg.com
     

Share This Page