1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Unable to Move Taskbar

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by rdukemetcalf, Aug 24, 2009.

  1. rdukemetcalf

    rdukemetcalf Guest

    I found that the Quick Launch must be turned off, as well as unlocking
    the taskbar before it can be dragged back to the bottom.


    --
    rdukemetcalf
     
  2. pjcad48

    pjcad48 Guest

    I've tried all the procedures listed above to move my taskbar but none
    has worked. My taskbar is not locked, I've disabled and enabled my quick
    launch, I've disabled my quick launch and still nothing works. Because
    we are creatures of habit, I can't wrap my mind around my taskbar being
    on the right side of my screen!:confused:


    --
    pjcad48
     
  3. "pjcad48" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:a50530147c437764736231f9f3715991@nntp-gateway.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > I've tried all the procedures listed above to move my taskbar but none
    > has worked. My taskbar is not locked, I've disabled and enabled my quick
    > launch, I've disabled my quick launch and still nothing works. Because
    > we are creatures of habit, I can't wrap my mind around my taskbar being
    > on the right side of my screen!:confused:
    >
    >
    > --
    > pjcad48<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->


    I had the same problem on a club members computer.
    I was about to give up, then changed the width of the task bar and tried it again an it moved.
    Then I returned the width to the the original size and locked it for him.

    It is worth a try.
     

Share This Page