1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Ubuntu 9.10 Alpha 5 Failed 2 Install On My Dell Inspiron 530NComputer!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Alias, Sep 14, 2009.

  1. Alias

    Alias Guest

    Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > kevpan815 wrote:<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >> Another Message 4 Alias: Ubuntu 9.10 Alpha 5 Failed 2 Install On My
    >> Dell Inspiron 530N Computer!<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >
    > You need to power up your computer to install INFERIOR software. Just
    > FYI. Did I say Just FYI?<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    No, you wrote it.

    Alias
     
  2. Alias

    Alias Guest

    Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > "Alias" <iamaliasTAKETHIS@OUTgmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:h8m4jr$8l4$1@news.eternal-september.org...<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >> Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:<!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    >>> kevpan815 wrote:
    >>>> Another Message 4 Alias: Ubuntu 9.10 Alpha 5 Failed 2 Install On My
    >>>> Dell Inspiron 530N Computer!
    >>> You need to power up your computer to install INFERIOR software. Just
    >>> FYI. Did I say Just FYI?<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >> No, you wrote it.
    >>
    >> Alias<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >
    > Sorry but I don't write any lousy code for that INFERIOR Ubuntu. Ubuntu
    > sucks and 99.999% of the population knows it. Imagine, a FREE OS that has
    > been out for years and most reject it as just a toy.
    >
    > Ubuntu - written by geeks for geeks who can't get laid.
    >
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    You *wrote* and I quote:

    "Did I say Just FYI?"

    Alias
     
  3. ray

    ray Guest

    On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 01:09:52 +0200, Alias wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >> "Alias" <iamaliasTAKETHIS@OUTgmail.com> wrote in message
    >> news:h8m4jr$8l4$1@news.eternal-september.org...<!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    >>> Bill Yanaire, ESQ wrote:
    >>>> kevpan815 wrote:
    >>>>> Another Message 4 Alias: Ubuntu 9.10 Alpha 5 Failed 2 Install On My
    >>>>> Dell Inspiron 530N Computer!
    >>>> You need to power up your computer to install INFERIOR software.
    >>>> Just FYI. Did I say Just FYI?
    >>> No, you wrote it.
    >>>
    >>> Alias<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >>
    >> Sorry but I don't write any lousy code for that INFERIOR Ubuntu.
    >> Ubuntu sucks and 99.999% of the population knows it. Imagine, a FREE
    >> OS that has been out for years and most reject it as just a toy.
    >>
    >> Ubuntu - written by geeks for geeks who can't get laid.
    >>
    >>
    >> <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    > You *wrote* and I quote:
    >
    > "Did I say Just FYI?"
    >
    > Alias<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    You have to excuse bill - he's a little slow on the uptake - I guess it's
    age creeping up on him. After all, he's what now - 6,7?
     

Share This Page