1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Restore and /or Minimize problem with Vista

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ibwev, Sep 3, 2009.

  1. ibwev

    ibwev Guest

    I have the Toshiba - Satellite Vista minimize issue. What can I do to
    fix this problem?

    Please HELP.


    --
    ibwev
    Posted via
     
  2. Saucy

    Saucy Guest

    You could start by elaborating on the "minimize issue". Describe what it is,
    when it occurs etc. etc. you know, things we can't just guess etc. etc.

    Saucy



    "ibwev" <ibwev.3xyys4@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in message
    news:ibwev.3xyys4@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > I have the Toshiba - Satellite Vista minimize issue. What can I do to
    > fix this problem?
    >
    > Please HELP.
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  3. Noor Motani

    Noor Motani Guest

    Re: Very slow vista bootup

    I am experiencing very slow boot up of Vista Home Premium 32 bit. It takes
    good 10 - 12 minutes to completely boot up. I am using Dell desk top
    inspiron with 4 Gb RAM. I did some research and learnt how to filter the
    event log and diagnose where the degradation occurs. In my case, a lot of
    degradation found in loading drivers like sound and video. Also AVG resident
    shield slows down.
    When I first turn on the system, black screen with a mouse curser appears
    for two - three minutes. Then Welcome message appears and again it blanks
    out for another two to three minutes. Then the desk top appears and the
    icons are slowly appearing. By the time complete boot is in place - system
    idle mode, it is ten to twelve minutes.

    I appreciate any help available.

    Best Regards
    Noor Motani
     

Share This Page