1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Permanently trust program

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by TeflonTrout, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. TeflonTrout

    TeflonTrout Guest

    Yes, No is the correct answer. If you would like to know why, just
    remember this easy fact: Vista is very dumb. If smart people were at
    all involved with programming Vista, either they didn't care about what
    they were doing, or were managed by dumb people who put dumb things
    ahead of smart things. Hopefully Windows 7 will be much less dumb than
    Vista, but I'm not too hopeful about it.

    An operating system that hogs 20 gigs of hard drive space to store
    software that you would have to pay extra to use that will otherwise be
    laying dormant and wasting room has most likely been ruined by bosses
    that are focused on extorting money...don't you think? I do. We'd all
    be better off with XP, honestly.

    Perhaps a little trial run with Linux will show you how things should
    be done. "Ubuntu" is a particularly pleasant OS to use, much easier to
    do...well, anything with than Vista. Looks nicer, too. Also, instead
    of taking close to 15 gigs of hard drive and 1 gig of ram to just sit
    there doing nothing, it can run comfortably with 512mb of ram and around
    7 gigs of hard drive space.

    SO...why am I using Vista? I'm lazy and have enough hardware power to
    get away with it are the only reasons. Super, super lazy.


    --
    TeflonTrout
    Posted via
     
  2. webster72n

    webster72n Guest

    Why are you telling us what's ailing you?
    Isn't this a support group, contrary to a deport group?
    If and when I find out you are a troll, you'll be 'zipped'.

    Harry.



    "TeflonTrout" <TeflonTrout.3ybjk3@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in
    message news:TeflonTrout.3ybjk3@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > Yes, No is the correct answer. If you would like to know why, just
    > remember this easy fact: Vista is very dumb. If smart people were at
    > all involved with programming Vista, either they didn't care about what
    > they were doing, or were managed by dumb people who put dumb things
    > ahead of smart things. Hopefully Windows 7 will be much less dumb than
    > Vista, but I'm not too hopeful about it.
    >
    > An operating system that hogs 20 gigs of hard drive space to store
    > software that you would have to pay extra to use that will otherwise be
    > laying dormant and wasting room has most likely been ruined by bosses
    > that are focused on extorting money...don't you think? I do. We'd all
    > be better off with XP, honestly.
    >
    > Perhaps a little trial run with Linux will show you how things should
    > be done. "Ubuntu" is a particularly pleasant OS to use, much easier to
    > do...well, anything with than Vista. Looks nicer, too. Also, instead
    > of taking close to 15 gigs of hard drive and 1 gig of ram to just sit
    > there doing nothing, it can run comfortably with 512mb of ram and around
    > 7 gigs of hard drive space.
    >
    > SO...why am I using Vista? I'm lazy and have enough hardware power to
    > get away with it are the only reasons. Super, super lazy.
    >
    >
    > --
    > TeflonTrout
    > Posted via
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  3. TeflonTrout

    TeflonTrout Guest

    Zipped. Har, har. Sorry, not trolling, just no longer gruntled. I'm
    getting really fed up with searching this forum for tips on how to
    remove another set of training wheels, only to find out that they are a
    permanently welded on part of the OS. My frustration finally slipped
    out on this one, not being able to tell MY COMPUTER that I OWN that I
    trust a certain program and an running it intentionally EVERY TIME I
    OPEN IT was enough of an open flame to light the pile of tinder.

    So flame I did.

    I did feel better after venting, though. Thanks for asking! And by
    the way, as long as I'm on thin ice here, I just have to say....

    That's one bad hat, Harry.


    --
    TeflonTrout
    Posted via
     

Share This Page