1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: How to remove virtual keyboard from Welcome Screen?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Nikkik, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. Nikkik

    Nikkik Guest

    I have confirmed within Add/Remove Programs (Installed Updates) that I
    *do not *have the software updates for the Wacom Intuous 4 tablet on my
    Vista laptop. The annoying virtual keyboard remains stuck on my
    Welcome Screen.

    The driver version I currently have installed is 2.9.1.1. The latest
    available driver from Wacom for this model is: New Driver 6.1.1-3(RC)
    for USB Tablets on Windows Vista & XP (32 & 64 bit)

    Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions to make this keyboard
    disappear?


    --
    Nikkik
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nikkik's Profile:
    View this thread:


     
  2. Nikkik

    Nikkik Guest

    I fixed this by disabling Windows feature: "Tablet PC Optional
    Components."

    Please note this will disable some other applications such as the
    Snippet tool in your accessories.


    --
    Nikkik
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nikkik's Profile:
    View this thread:


     

Share This Page