1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Flash Player Not Working Fix

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by wrangle09, Sep 12, 2009.

  1. wrangle09

    wrangle09 Guest

    I have not been able to get flashplayer working in Vista or Firefox and
    here is what fixed it for me.

    In IE 8 I went to Tools and clicked Manage Addons and found adobe
    "disabled" for some dumb reason so I enabled it and as simple as that it
    now works....

    In Firefox I redownloaded the program (note: pay attention to the
    download process because in Firefox you probably will have to "enable"
    the download by clicking on an enable button on the screen during the
    process to make sure you get the download.)

    Hope this helps a few people [​IMG]


    --
    wrangle09
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wrangle09's Profile:
    View this thread:


     

Share This Page