1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

printing video clips

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Rhonda, Sep 15, 2009.

  1. Rhonda

    Rhonda Guest

    I am trying to print video clips from a Memory card. The pics were taken as
    a film and therefore are MOV (movie clips). Ii need to print these out. How
    do I do that?
    --
    Rhonda
     
  2. On 9/15/09, the entity Rhonda wrote this:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I am trying to print video clips from a Memory card. The pics were taken as
    > a film and therefore are MOV (movie clips). Ii need to print these out. How
    > do I do that?<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Your video player probably has an option to capture a frame as a jpeg
    or other picture. Do that and save the picture, then use a graphics
    program to print it.

    --
    Gene Bloch 650.366.4267 lettersatblochg.com
     

Share This Page