1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

ping webster72n

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by lucretiaborgia@fl.it, Sep 13, 2009.

  1. I finally found it once I knew it did not relate to the update. I did
    a complete uninstall of firefox and reinstall - it worked, though I
    don't know why.

    Thanks
    Sheena
     
  2. webster72n

    webster72n Guest

    <lucretiaborgia@fl.it> wrote in message
    news:f6gqa55p8pmsp3qc7t3tb2gtgvgle424vm@4ax.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I finally found it once I knew it did not relate to the update. I did
    > a complete uninstall of firefox and reinstall - it worked, though I
    > don't know why.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Sheena<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    You are quite welcome, even though you deserve most of the credit
    yourself.
    Thanks for letting us know.

    Harry.
     

Share This Page