1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Thurrott and WinSuperSite Blog - While supplies last A 90-day trial version of Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Saucy, Sep 2, 2009.

  1. Saucy

    Saucy Guest

    ( Please excuse my posting this in the IE newsgroup accidently - I intended
    it for here only )

    Paul Thurrott reports:

    [While supplies last: A 90-day trial version of Windows 7 - WinSuperSite]


    [Direct Link - Microsoft TechNet]


    Saucy
     
  2. Jon

    Jon Guest

    "Saucy" <saucylemon@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
    news:%23UAuln%23KKHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >( Please excuse my posting this in the IE newsgroup accidently - I intended
    >it for here only )
    >
    > Paul Thurrott reports:
    >
    > [While supplies last: A 90-day trial version of Windows 7 - WinSuperSite]
    >
    >
    > [Direct Link - Microsoft TechNet]
    >

    ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->


    Thanks for the info Saucy.

    The 'while supplies last' is a bit of curious marketing gimmick, since
    according to the FAQ the product key is already built in. So I suppose
    they've just decided on a fixed number of downloads or time period for which
    it's available (??).

    From the FAQ ....

    Q: Do I need a product key?
    A: No, Windows 7 Enterprise 90-Day Trial has a product key built in, so
    there is no need to enter one.

    --
    Jon
     

Share This Page