1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Not respond

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Jordi.guim, Sep 4, 2009.

  1. Jordi.guim

    Jordi.guim Guest

    I often encounter the following eror:
    Word not responding, or Explorer is not responding ....
    About one or two minutes after the program works correctly
    With other porgramas no such luck and time is much greater
    How can I solve this problem?
    Thanks in advance
    Jolrdi Guim
     
  2. Flavius

    Flavius Guest

    Jordi.guim;1128403 Wrote: <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I often encounter the following eror:
    > Word not responding, or Explorer is not responding ....
    > About one or two minutes after the program works correctly
    > With other porgramas no such luck and time is much greater
    > How can I solve this problem?
    > Thanks in advance
    > Jolrdi Guim<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    Find in event viewer in Application section all errors relate to
    explorer and word,check also Control Panel>>Problem Reports and Solution


    --
    Flavius
     

Share This Page