1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

new contact always pops up with one email address

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by gerrieaustin, Sep 9, 2009.

  1. gerrieaustin

    gerrieaustin Guest

    Recently, when I put in a new contact, there is always one specific
    email address that pops up when I get ready to put in the new email
    address in:mad:.
    I have to delete the "offending" email addresses (there are four places
    where it pops up in the contact page, ie, windows live, personal email,
    etc.) and put in the new one. Yet if I backtrack, it will always re-pop
    up with the bad offending email address again and again and again. How
    do I get rid of this offending email address without getting rid of the
    offender itself?


    --
    gerrieaustin
     

Share This Page