1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by hkedi10132000, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. Hi all

    I am using ASUS G51VX which I purchased last month.
    Since each time I wanted to install files which are over 1GB will
    become extremely slow.
    I decide to use the ASUS recovery disc to recover my Vista home
    premium.

    However, now each time after the loading screen, my PC will not process
    and enter the Window.
    I tried also with safe mode but it is not working.

    Please let me know if there is any solution.


    --
    hkedi10132000
     
  2. alexdagr8est

    alexdagr8est Guest

    what are the system specs to this computer, ram, cpu speed, hdd space,
    integrated graphics?


    --
    alexdagr8est

    There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary
    and those that dont.
     
  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    "hkedi10132000" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
    news:d6eab6ae18b4f5f8d4d92b383ea6cd53@nntp-gateway.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    What does ASUS say?
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Hi all
    >
    > I am using ASUS G51VX which I purchased last month.
    > Since each time I wanted to install files which are over 1GB will
    > become extremely slow.
    > I decide to use the ASUS recovery disc to recover my Vista home
    > premium.
    >
    > However, now each time after the loading screen, my PC will not process
    > and enter the Window.
    > I tried also with safe mode but it is not working.
    >
    > Please let me know if there is any solution.
    >
    >
    > --
    > hkedi10132000<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  4. q9000
    1tb harddisk
    gtx 260


    --
    hkedi10132000
     
  5. Ray Luca

    Ray Luca Guest

    hkedi10132000 <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    >q9000
    >1tb harddisk
    >gtx 260<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Call ASUS support, you idiot.
     
  6. Rick Rogers

    Rick Rogers Guest

    Hi,

    Anytime you have a new system that is not behaving correctly you should
    contact the manufacturer immediately to protect your warranty. Part of the
    price you paid is to have this support avenue and you need to insist on
    exercising it. Recovery methods are specific to the manufacturer and often
    have quirks that do not apply to the operating system itself, so the
    manufacturer is more likely to have the correct information to assist you in
    recovering the machine.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP

    Windows help -

    Vote for my shoe:


    "hkedi10132000" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
    news:d6eab6ae18b4f5f8d4d92b383ea6cd53@nntp-gateway.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > Hi all
    >
    > I am using ASUS G51VX which I purchased last month.
    > Since each time I wanted to install files which are over 1GB will
    > become extremely slow.
    > I decide to use the ASUS recovery disc to recover my Vista home
    > premium.
    >
    > However, now each time after the loading screen, my PC will not process
    > and enter the Window.
    > I tried also with safe mode but it is not working.
    >
    > Please let me know if there is any solution.
    >
    >
    > --
    > hkedi10132000 <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  7. Well I did... I am in Japan at this moment and they asked me to put my
    pc there for a month...
    I am not going to be there in one month...


    --
    hkedi10132000
     
  8. alexdagr8est

    alexdagr8est Guest

    try using the vista install disc and open a command prompt and
    type in sfc/scannow


    --
    alexdagr8est

    There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary
    and those that dont.
     

Share This Page