1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Mod LED key?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Richard Fangnail, Sep 8, 2009.

  1. This morning I got some Windows updates and when I restarted it
    briefly said "LED Key" on the taskbar for just a moment. I believe
    this has to do with ModLEDkey.exe - but isn't that just a normal
    process that has to do with the keyboard? I have that EXE in my
    Windows folder from 1/8/08

    I wonder why I never saw that on the taskbar till just now.

    I also have a process called ModLEDKey - I'm not sure but I think it's
    always been there (this computer is 8 weeks old).
     
  2. John Galt

    John Galt Guest

    Richard Fangnail <richardfangnail@excite.com> wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >This morning I got some Windows updates and when I restarted it
    >briefly said "LED Key" on the taskbar for just a moment. I believe
    >this has to do with ModLEDkey.exe - but isn't that just a normal
    >process that has to do with the keyboard? I have that EXE in my
    >Windows folder from 1/8/08
    >
    >I wonder why I never saw that on the taskbar till just now.
    >
    >I also have a process called ModLEDKey - I'm not sure but I think it's
    >always been there (this computer is 8 weeks old).<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Google is your friend.
     
  3. Andy Huang

    Andy Huang Guest

    You are infected and should replace motherboard and hardisk, i snow damaged.
     

Share This Page