1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

mic is not enabled on vista business laptop

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Bruce and Marg, Sep 7, 2009.

  1. I have managed to disable the mic in my laptop that has vista business
    running on it. I do not seem to be able to enable it again. Please tell me
    how to do that. Thanks
     
  2. Rick Rogers

    Rick Rogers Guest

  3. Saucy

    Saucy Guest

    Just an idea: make sure the mic level is up. When I installed my latest mic,
    the default level was 6 .. out of a possible 100. You can adjust the mic
    etc. through Sounds in the Control Panel .. look thriogh the tabs and make
    sure the level is set to 100.

    Saucy


    "Bruce and Marg" <bridger61@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    news:46149E8C-1AC7-4C7C-BBC6-7414BE1B65A4@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I have managed to disable the mic in my laptop that has vista business
    > running on it. I do not seem to be able to enable it again. Please tell
    > me how to do that. Thanks <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  4. Jon

    Jon Guest

    "Bruce and Marg" <bridger61@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    news:46149E8C-1AC7-4C7C-BBC6-7414BE1B65A4@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >I have managed to disable the mic in my laptop that has vista business
    >running on it. I do not seem to be able to enable it again. Please tell
    >me how to do that. Thanks<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->


    Control Panel > Sound > Recording (tab) > Right-click on microphone >
    Enable

    --
    Jon
     

Share This Page