1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I fix this?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by naturalpaths, Aug 14, 2009.

  1. naturalpaths

    naturalpaths Guest

    I have a new dell laptop I get a blue screen error occasionally and when
    I look at the "event details" I get the message below. If there is
    someway to fix this without spending a bundle please let me know.

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033

    Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: a
    BCP1: 0000000000000088
    BCP2: 000000000000000C
    BCP3: 0000000000000001
    BCP4: FFFFF80001C7BA15
    OS Version: 6_0_6001
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 768_1

    Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini081409-01.dmp
    C:\Users\Michelle\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-68203-0.sysdata.xml
    C:\Users\Michelle\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4C5A.tmp.version.txt


    --
    naturalpaths
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    naturalpaths's Profile:
    View this thread:


     
  2. Here are links to read up on how to perform a Clean boot:



    How to use Safe mode:



    If you cannot boot up using safe mode, choose safe mode with command prompt.
    Typed msconfig into the command prompt and a window will pop up. From there
    follow the instruction on performing a clean boot. To what you discribe
    sounds like a third party program is causing your problem and is why the
    tech. support told you to do so! Hope this helps you. Let us know either way.
    Make it a great day!


    --
    Computer/Software Tech.

    Make it a great day!

    Charles Richmond




    "naturalpaths" wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > I have a new dell laptop I get a blue screen error occasionally and when
    > I look at the "event details" I get the message below. If there is
    > someway to fix this without spending a bundle please let me know.
    >
    > Problem signature:
    > Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    > OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    > Locale ID: 1033
    >
    > Additional information about the problem:
    > BCCode: a
    > BCP1: 0000000000000088
    > BCP2: 000000000000000C
    > BCP3: 0000000000000001
    > BCP4: FFFFF80001C7BA15
    > OS Version: 6_0_6001
    > Service Pack: 1_0
    > Product: 768_1
    >
    > Files that help describe the problem:
    > C:WindowsMinidumpMini081409-01.dmp
    > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER-68203-0.sysdata.xml
    > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER4C5A.tmp.version.txt
    >
    >
    > --
    > naturalpaths
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > naturalpaths's Profile:

    > View this thread:

    >
    >

    >
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  3. Rick Rogers

    Rick Rogers Guest

    Hi,
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I have a new<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Stop. Have you contacted the manufacturer yet? You have a warranty, you need
    to use it as no new machine should behave in this manner. By not using it,
    you are not protecting yourself and your hard earned money.

    By the way, BCCode 0xA is a driver error. You can waste time trying to
    diagnose it yourself, but ultimately you're going to be back at the
    manufacturer's support looking for a driver file (replacement or update).
    Make them use their time, not yours.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP

    Windows help -

    Vote for my shoe:


    "naturalpaths" <naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    news:naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > I have a new dell laptop I get a blue screen error occasionally and when
    > I look at the "event details" I get the message below. If there is
    > someway to fix this without spending a bundle please let me know.
    >
    > Problem signature:
    > Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    > OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    > Locale ID: 1033
    >
    > Additional information about the problem:
    > BCCode: a
    > BCP1: 0000000000000088
    > BCP2: 000000000000000C
    > BCP3: 0000000000000001
    > BCP4: FFFFF80001C7BA15
    > OS Version: 6_0_6001
    > Service Pack: 1_0
    > Product: 768_1
    >
    > Files that help describe the problem:
    > C:WindowsMinidumpMini081409-01.dmp
    > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER-68203-0.sysdata.xml
    > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER4C5A.tmp.version.txt
    >
    >
    > --
    > naturalpaths
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > naturalpaths's Profile:

    > View this thread:

    >
    >

    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  4. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    And may I ask as to whom are you directing your mumbo jumbo to. The OP has no
    problem booting he has an OCCASSIONAL blue screen. You know what occasional means.

    You are a fake MCSE. If you were one then you would answer different and not just
    here but in other newsgroups as well.

    --
    Peter

    Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
    Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

    "The C. [MCSE] Privacy & Disclosure" <THEC.RICHMOND(@)GMAIL.COM> wrote in message
    news:5E67566C-BD93-4CCE-80AB-42DA22BAC2C4@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Here are links to read up on how to perform a Clean boot:
    >
    >
    >
    > How to use Safe mode:
    >
    >

    >
    > If you cannot boot up using safe mode, choose safe mode with command prompt.
    > Typed msconfig into the command prompt and a window will pop up. From there
    > follow the instruction on performing a clean boot. To what you discribe
    > sounds like a third party program is causing your problem and is why the
    > tech. support told you to do so! Hope this helps you. Let us know either way.
    > Make it a great day!
    >
    >
    > --
    > Computer/Software Tech.
    >
    > Make it a great day!
    >
    > Charles Richmond
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "naturalpaths" wrote:
    ><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >>
    >> I have a new dell laptop I get a blue screen error occasionally and when
    >> I look at the "event details" I get the message below. If there is
    >> someway to fix this without spending a bundle please let me know.
    >>
    >> Problem signature:
    >> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    >> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    >> Locale ID: 1033
    >>
    >> Additional information about the problem:
    >> BCCode: a
    >> BCP1: 0000000000000088
    >> BCP2: 000000000000000C
    >> BCP3: 0000000000000001
    >> BCP4: FFFFF80001C7BA15
    >> OS Version: 6_0_6001
    >> Service Pack: 1_0
    >> Product: 768_1
    >>
    >> Files that help describe the problem:
    >> C:WindowsMinidumpMini081409-01.dmp
    >> C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER-68203-0.sysdata.xml
    >> C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER4C5A.tmp.version.txt
    >>
    >>
    >> --
    >> naturalpaths
    >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >> naturalpaths's Profile:

    >> View this thread:

    >>
    >>

    >>
    >> <!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  5. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    naturalpaths

    I would need the actual error that is shown from the Blue Screen (BSOD) when it
    happens

    --
    Peter

    Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
    Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

    "naturalpaths" <naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    news:naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > I have a new dell laptop I get a blue screen error occasionally and when
    > I look at the "event details" I get the message below. If there is
    > someway to fix this without spending a bundle please let me know.
    >
    > Problem signature:
    > Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    > OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    > Locale ID: 1033
    >
    > Additional information about the problem:
    > BCCode: a
    > BCP1: 0000000000000088
    > BCP2: 000000000000000C
    > BCP3: 0000000000000001
    > BCP4: FFFFF80001C7BA15
    > OS Version: 6_0_6001
    > Service Pack: 1_0
    > Product: 768_1
    >
    > Files that help describe the problem:
    > C:WindowsMinidumpMini081409-01.dmp
    > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER-68203-0.sysdata.xml
    > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER4C5A.tmp.version.txt
    >
    >
    > --
    > naturalpaths
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > naturalpaths's Profile:
    > View this thread:

    >
    >

    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  6. Peter, like you would be able to see it you dumb blind peasant fool!
    --
    Computer/Software Tech.

    Make it a great day!

    Charles Richmond




    "Peter Foldes" wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > naturalpaths
    >
    > I would need the actual error that is shown from the Blue Screen (BSOD) when it
    > happens
    >
    > --
    > Peter
    >
    > Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
    > Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
    >
    > "naturalpaths" <naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    > news:naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com...<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    > >
    > > I have a new dell laptop I get a blue screen error occasionally and when
    > > I look at the "event details" I get the message below. If there is
    > > someway to fix this without spending a bundle please let me know.
    > >
    > > Problem signature:
    > > Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    > > OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    > > Locale ID: 1033
    > >
    > > Additional information about the problem:
    > > BCCode: a
    > > BCP1: 0000000000000088
    > > BCP2: 000000000000000C
    > > BCP3: 0000000000000001
    > > BCP4: FFFFF80001C7BA15
    > > OS Version: 6_0_6001
    > > Service Pack: 1_0
    > > Product: 768_1
    > >
    > > Files that help describe the problem:
    > > C:WindowsMinidumpMini081409-01.dmp
    > > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER-68203-0.sysdata.xml
    > > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER4C5A.tmp.version.txt
    > >
    > >
    > > --
    > > naturalpaths
    > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > naturalpaths's Profile:
    > > View this thread:

    > >
    > >

    > > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    bye troll...


    --
    Windows 7 RC



    "The C. [MCSE] Privacy & Disclosure" <THEC.RICHMOND(@)GMAIL.COM> wrote in
    message news:36F66A86-5CE5-49B6-AE62-C5B333DC5E47@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Peter, like you would be able to see it you dumb blind peasant fool!
    > --
    > Computer/Software Tech.
    >
    > Make it a great day!
    >
    > Charles Richmond
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "Peter Foldes" wrote:
    ><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >> naturalpaths
    >>
    >> I would need the actual error that is shown from the Blue Screen (BSOD)
    >> when it
    >> happens
    >>
    >> --
    >> Peter
    >>
    >> Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
    >> Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
    >>
    >> "naturalpaths" <naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    >> news:naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com...<!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    >> >
    >> > I have a new dell laptop I get a blue screen error occasionally and
    >> > when
    >> > I look at the "event details" I get the message below. If there is
    >> > someway to fix this without spending a bundle please let me know.
    >> >
    >> > Problem signature:
    >> > Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    >> > OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    >> > Locale ID: 1033
    >> >
    >> > Additional information about the problem:
    >> > BCCode: a
    >> > BCP1: 0000000000000088
    >> > BCP2: 000000000000000C
    >> > BCP3: 0000000000000001
    >> > BCP4: FFFFF80001C7BA15
    >> > OS Version: 6_0_6001
    >> > Service Pack: 1_0
    >> > Product: 768_1
    >> >
    >> > Files that help describe the problem:
    >> > C:WindowsMinidumpMini081409-01.dmp
    >> > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER-68203-0.sysdata.xml
    >> > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER4C5A.tmp.version.txt
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > naturalpaths
    >> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >> > naturalpaths's Profile:

    >> > View this thread:

    >> >
    >> >

    >> ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >>
    >> <!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  8. Poor little Dave, your daddy should have pulled out! Would have saved this
    newgroups alot. Peasant fool!
    --
    Computer/Software Tech.

    Make it a great day!

    Charles Richmond




    "Dave" wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > bye troll...
    >
    >
    > --
    > Windows 7 RC
    >
    >

    >
    > "The C. [MCSE] Privacy & Disclosure" <THEC.RICHMOND(@)GMAIL.COM> wrote in
    > message news:36F66A86-5CE5-49B6-AE62-C5B333DC5E47@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    > > Peter, like you would be able to see it you dumb blind peasant fool!
    > > --
    > > Computer/Software Tech.
    > >
    > > Make it a great day!
    > >
    > > Charles Richmond
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "Peter Foldes" wrote:
    > ><!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    > >> naturalpaths
    > >>
    > >> I would need the actual error that is shown from the Blue Screen (BSOD)
    > >> when it
    > >> happens
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Peter
    > >>
    > >> Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
    > >> Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
    > >>
    > >> "naturalpaths" <naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
    > >> news:naturalpaths.3wxwza@DoNotSpam.com...
    > >> >
    > >> > I have a new dell laptop I get a blue screen error occasionally and
    > >> > when
    > >> > I look at the "event details" I get the message below. If there is
    > >> > someway to fix this without spending a bundle please let me know.
    > >> >
    > >> > Problem signature:
    > >> > Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    > >> > OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    > >> > Locale ID: 1033
    > >> >
    > >> > Additional information about the problem:
    > >> > BCCode: a
    > >> > BCP1: 0000000000000088
    > >> > BCP2: 000000000000000C
    > >> > BCP3: 0000000000000001
    > >> > BCP4: FFFFF80001C7BA15
    > >> > OS Version: 6_0_6001
    > >> > Service Pack: 1_0
    > >> > Product: 768_1
    > >> >
    > >> > Files that help describe the problem:
    > >> > C:WindowsMinidumpMini081409-01.dmp
    > >> > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER-68203-0.sysdata.xml
    > >> > C:UsersMichelleAppDataLocalTempWER4C5A.tmp.version.txt
    > >> >
    > >> >
    > >> > --
    > >> > naturalpaths
    > >> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > >> > naturalpaths's Profile:

    > >> > View this thread:

    > >> >
    > >> >

    > >> >
    > >>
    > >> <!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     

Share This Page