1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I check my disk space in Vista Home Premium

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by JohnT, Sep 6, 2009.

  1. JohnT

    JohnT Guest

    I forgot how to check this where you see the pie chart of used and free space.
    Thanks
     
  2. Rick Rogers

    Rick Rogers Guest

  3. Drew

    Drew Guest

    Right click on "computer" then right click on whatever disk you want to
    check.

    "JohnT" <JohnT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:6951A32A-A787-49FB-947F-492A4999ECE5@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > I forgot how to check this where you see the pie chart of used and free
    > space.
    > Thanks <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  4. JohnT

    JohnT Guest

  5. JohnT

    JohnT Guest

    Thanks!

    "Drew" wrote:
    <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Right click on "computer" then right click on whatever disk you want to
    > check.
    >
    > "JohnT" <JohnT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > news:6951A32A-A787-49FB-947F-492A4999ECE5@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    > > I forgot how to check this where you see the pie chart of used and free
    > > space.
    > > Thanks <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    > <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     
  6. Drew

    Drew Guest

    You are welcome.

    "JohnT" <JohnT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:0276290E-6617-4333-83A8-8C0A10BB7B4E@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Thanks!
    >
    > "Drew" wrote:
    ><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green <!--/coloro-->
    >> Right click on "computer" then right click on whatever disk you want to
    >> check.
    >>
    >> "JohnT" <JohnT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> news:6951A32A-A787-49FB-947F-492A4999ECE5@microsoft.com...<!--coloro:darkred--><span style="color:darkred <!--/coloro-->
    >> > I forgot how to check this where you see the pie chart of used and free
    >> > space.
    >> > Thanks<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    >> <!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
     

Share This Page