1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I change from 'one click' to open

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by embrace, Sep 8, 2009.

  1. embrace

    embrace Guest

    Suddenly my email has begun to do some very odd things. I want to
    change setting from one click to double click--have searched control
    panel but cannot find where to change it. Please help.


    --
    embrace
     
  2. Dave-UK

    Dave-UK Guest

    "embrace" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:8c258d6d3a55693164a40659280aac77@nntp-gateway.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > Suddenly my email has begun to do some very odd things. I want to
    > change setting from one click to double click--have searched control
    > panel but cannot find where to change it. Please help.
    >
    >
    > --
    > embrace<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    Control Panel > Folder options. The centre box.
     
  3. Jon

    Jon Guest

    "embrace" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
    news:8c258d6d3a55693164a40659280aac77@nntp-gateway.com...<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    >
    > Suddenly my email has begun to do some very odd things. I want to
    > change setting from one click to double click--have searched control
    > panel but cannot find where to change it. Please help.
    ><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->


    Open any folder > Organize > Folder and search options

    The option should then be visible.

    --
    Jon
     
  4. Here's what embrace wrote on 9/08/09:<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue <!--/coloro-->
    > Suddenly my email has begun to do some very odd things. I want to
    > change setting from one click to double click--have searched control
    > panel but cannot find where to change it. Please help.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

    The other posters answered for Windows Explorer. If you are actually
    concerned about the behavior of your e-mail program, as your post
    *seems* to indicate, you need to check the settings menus *within* the
    e-mail program...

    --
    Gene Bloch 650.366.4267 lettersatblochg.com
     

Share This Page