1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

WTF!! Runs on development computer only

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 19, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    wrote a console application c++ program usingVS2008. It is nothing more than a "Hello World". I copied the .exe to aflash drive and then onto another XP computer. When I try to execute itsays "This application has failed to start because the applicationconfiguration is incorrect". So then I tried copying it over using MSNand when I execute it now says "Windows cannot access the specifieddeivce, path or file. You many not have the appropriate permissions toaccess the item.

    I have administrator privledges so I should be able to execute it.

    Any ideas?



     

Share This Page