1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Word 2007 doesn't stop repaginating

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 4, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I have this problem on my laptop, I open any .doc/.docx in Word 2007 and it doesn't stop repaginating. the cursors goes as working and in the bottom bar it says that word is repaginating...
    When I installed it in the beginning all worked ok but now it doesn't anymore.
    I removed it and installed only word and excel* 2007 but again.
    Excel files are working ....
    I found a lot of people complaining about this but in Word 2003 and there was some steps to follow but they are not present in 2kk7 anymore.
    Someone who got throught this and knows a fix? plzz




     

Share This Page