1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows reliability monitor

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 4, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Not a super important thing, but just curious.

    I write a lot of c++ code for my Ph.D. research (mechanical engineering), which tends to use ungodly amounts of memory, so application crashes are pretty common for me.* Is there any way that the reliability monitor can ignore these?*

    I have a reliability index of less than 2, only because my code crashes often.* (I need to solve matrix equations of > 3 million unknowns, so as you can imagine c# or other managed apps wouldn't do so well here.)




     

Share This Page