1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

windows mobile vs iPhone

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Anyone here had both? recently I accepted a new position and I had to give back my iPhone. Its been two weeks but the shakes have finally gone away.

    Now I am extremely unhappy with my Verizon Chocolate, esp since I now use my cell for work. I'd rather be able to get a Verizon phone but frankly it doesn't seem like they have anything close to as awesome as iPhone. Is anyone really happy with a phone with Windows mobile? Has anyone had both?

    Thinking about just cancelling my verizon contract and going with AT&T [​IMG]





     

Share This Page