1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows Live Care is just bad...

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 19, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Sorry to say it but it just is...

    I mean where do I start? Tons of broken links to Microsoft.com, inability to remove infections it finds, inability to find many infections to begin with, along with a pretty but frankly fairly poor UI (e.g. Try and even a descriptive log outside of the overview the Event Viewer gives you).

    I know Microsoft purchased it from another company but I expected them to be working on it in order for it to improve but the only improvement I've seen is the ability to see the status of other computers signed up on the same account.

    I think the old saying is true - You /do/ get what you pay for. Live Care is cheap, there's no doubt about it, but it is also worth its low price.

    I am seriously considering signing up to BitDefender even though I have an active Live Care subscription.

    PS - Live Care or OneLive Care or Live Onecare... Whatever it is called.





     

Share This Page