1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows Authentication in ASP.NET 2.0 question.

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 15, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I have an active directory domain ABCD.

    I have a internal asp.net 2.0 web application located at myApp.myDomain.com.

    I am using*
    **


    My problem is when users navigate to this site it attempts to log them in as

    user: myApp.myDomain.com/adUserName
    password: adUserPassword.

    i need it to attempt to login them in as part of there AD domain such as:

    user: ABCD/adUserName
    password: adUserPassword.


    Any idea what it is i'm missing that causes the application to default to its myApp.myDomain.com instead of the active directory domain?





     

Share This Page