1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

WinBubble, Customize and Tweak your Windows Vista Easily

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 6, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hello guys, I'm sorry if I posted my utility at Coffeehouse.
    I'm a New User here. Anyway, I hope my post will not
    be labeled as spam anymore I just want to share my tool to all of you.
    _____________________________________________

    In just two clicks, WinBubble will help you to Customize and Tweak your Windows Vista easily. Its features cover <b>Customization</b>, <b>Security </b>and<b> Optimization</b>.

    “<i>My favorite Vista tweaker is a very unassuming, free little program from Lawrence Albert called WinBubble… it sure beats the daylights out of editing the Registry by hand. And the results will perk up your day. Guaranteed.</i>”* -Woody Leohnard, Windows Secrets Newsletter,

    <b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100% <!--/sizeo-->"it's hard to find something that this remarkable tweaking program <i>can't</i> do. Whether you're a dedicated Vista tweaker, or just getting started, there's something here for you. - PCWORLD.com"
    <!--sizec--><!--/sizec--></b>
    To download and read more Information,

    Please post any suggestions (features) for more development of WinBubble.

    WINBUBBLE was created by the Users and For the Users (Communities all over the world)

    So Please Feel FREE to Post.

    Also, Please read my vista tips and tricks,


    Thanks in Advance....




     
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014

Share This Page