1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Who believes in crop cicles?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 29, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I have seen an interview with a dude who really believes in crop cicles. He thinks that these are answers from an extraterrestrial intelligence (answers to the*signals that have been send by the NASA in the 70ths)*and that this is the way how they communicate with us.

    He also thinks that when we "awake"; he means that all people accept UFOs; they will show themselves more publicy.

    I don't believe in anything he said,*but*how is it with you? Anybody believing in crop cicles being the work of an extraterrestrial intelligence?



     

Share This Page