1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

what is your notice period?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 30, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Just wondering what the average is for a developer. I have about 7-8 years experience. I have one day left of a 3 month notice period before changing jobs.*

    Cant help feeling 3 months*is pretty pointless especially as they have struggled to find work for me the last month or so....

    If I had a company I dont think I would have more than 2 months or so as once people hand their resignation in they just dont have the same motivation et



     

Share This Page