1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

what is the answer

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 21, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    <b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100% <!--/sizeo-->I turn polar bears white
    and I will make you cry.
    I make guys have to pee
    and girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    and normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown
    and make your champane bubble.
    If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
    Can you guess the riddle?


    97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answer? Just repost this bulletin with the title "The World's Hardest Riddle", and then check your inbox. You'll get a message with the correct answer in it. Good luck!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--></b>



     

Share This Page