1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

WCF - What do you think of it?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 3, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi all,
    I have recently started working with WCF and wondered what others thought of the technology and if anyone had implemented it yet on a live system and their experiences.

    My initial thoughts:
    Very flexible
    Very powerful configuration and security model
    Errors messages can be*a bit cryptic*
    Configuration manager looks a bit "Beta"
    Not sure I like the config file structure but maybe its just getting used to it.
    Some of the books on it are already out of date grrrrrr!

    What do you think of it?

    Alex




     

Share This Page