1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Vista X64 Sp1 Download

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 24, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hey Niners,

    I have recently been to the local (Romanian) "Heroes happen {here}" event. It was realy awsome and you'd better not miss it when it hits your community.

    At the end was that every attender was offered a few Vista SP1 Ultimate license. It's very good, though it has some limitations.

    As it was explained, due to licensing purposes, it will only be available for one year. After that, you can still use it... though I don't know under what licensing agreement.

    And the second problem is that the DVD inlcuded is the 32-bit edition.

    I was wandering where I could download the 64-bit ISO as I'm using 8GB RAM on my main machine?

    Right now I have a Vista Business 64-bit installed and I was unable to change the registration key from Control Panel / System and then install the aditional Ultimate features.

    Probably the key only works on a SP1 clean install :s

    Would the key work on my RTM x64 Disc and use Windows Update to get SP1?

    Thanks,
    Ovi




     

Share This Page