1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

vista/ws2008 remote desktop corrupts some files on XP clients

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    when I cut&paste any file with .ANI extention from a remote vista or server 2008 to a local XP using remote desktop about 3k of data is appended at the end of the file making it unreadable. did anybody else experience the same issue? I thought it was just a network problem while it was happening when I was using rdp through internet but now I verified it also happens on a local LAN. I've put the ANI files inside my application resources but this issue is still rather annoying.




     

Share This Page