1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Vista is Bogus Rant of the Day

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 8, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I picked up a new wireless mouse over the weekend.

    Just to make sure it played nicely with Vista, I made certain to purchase a Microsoft mouse that clearly displayed the "Vista Ready" certificate on the box.

    Got home, threw the Driver CD installation disk in the drive and plugged the receiver into a free usb slot.

    Everything worked great! Wow! Awesome!

    But not really...

    Now I am noticing that my screensaver will not kick on.

    Checked for updates.. nothing...

    Seriously, I am starting to really think about switching to another platform.

    One issue after another, it's getting rather tiresome.

    I want to buy something, turn it on and have it work.

    Some Links I have found, don't know if applies to my situation or not, but I am guessing so:





    How in the hell do you put a Vista logo on a piece of hardware that you know has issues with Vista?

    At least update the damn driver cd that's included with the mouse.


    // You're breaking my balls MS, my balls, you're breaking them.




     

Share This Page