1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

VB.NET pop3 email watcher?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 9, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I am looking to make a service in vb.net that will watch a pop3 email account that is set up to receive excel spreadsheets as attachments. As soon as an email arrives, the attachment needs to be copied to a local server or disk. It is then processed (already up and working).

    I really don't have a clue as to what I should be looking at to connect to, watch and copy attachments from the email account.:s

    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.




     

Share This Page