1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

VB.Net 2005 - MenuItems Disappear...

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I'm creating my very first .NET app with VB 2005.

    Everything was a'ok when i decided to remove an unused picture resource. Suddenly all these error pop-ups appeared about a certain error with text something.

    I reloaded the said image in the app resource and the errors stopped...but as soon as i ran the the program, all the menu items like FILE,EDIT,...etc disappeared and all that's left is a blank menu strip. Those menu items seem to still exist since i can't create a menu item with the same name and they're still listed.

    Is there a way to "reattach" those menu items into the strip? If yes, how? since i don't see their "interface" anymore.




     

Share This Page