1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to find a game.......help! please :)

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 29, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hiya guys.

    I am trying to find a game that I always used to play a few years back......I don't know if anyone will know what I'm talking about!

    Right I'm not sure if it was a game that came on my computer....it may have been, but basically the idea of the game was to create a system on screen using items such as tubes, matches etc to make something happen.....example below

    .....so if i would have a screen in front of me with just say 2 rockets on it, and a couple of tubes....the idea was to work out how to get the rockets to light and explode by using the equipment i had in front of me (i could add like extra tubes, balloons, matches, anti-gravity pads etc) you could make the ball roll by creating a ramp, then the ball would go through a bent tube which would change its direction then the ball would maybe land on a detonater that would blow a wall futher in the 'system'..... by blowing this wall another ball could be released which would free a balloon, which would then pull a pin from a lighter to create* flame which would light the rockets and they would blow up.......

    on*different levels*different things could be used; like a hamster in its wheel to make a rotating belt move, a tin opener to make a cat run. there*were levels where you had to get people in houses*and things too.
    *
    i can picture the game and it's really bugging me cos id love to play it again!! I really hope someone can help me.

    thanks![​IMG]



     

Share This Page