1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

The sound suddenly stopped on my Zune

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I ride a bus into work, which gives me a chance of listening to podcasts on my second generation 80GB Zune.* I was listening this morning when suddenly the sound stopped.* I thought at first it might be the Zune freezing up, but it wasn't.* I could see the time advancing, so that wasn't it.* So then I tried listening to some music albums I've got on my Zune, and the same thing was happening; no sound at all, although the time was advancing.* The Zune is more than 50% charged, so I don't believe that is the problem.* And the weirdest thing is I've tried listening to any radio station I could, and I could listen to those.
    It is acting like I've hit a mute button somewhere, but I've no idea where that would be on the Zune.* If there is some sort of mute functionality built into the 2nd generation 80GB Zune, where is it and how do I turn it off and on?
    But if that isn't the problem, then what is going on??





     

Share This Page