1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

The issue of detecting malicious code in web pages.

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Alright, so this is my problem: for the past couple of months, my host's website (I am hosted on a subdomain) as well as my subdomain has been compromised and injected with malicious, obfuscated javascript that appears to affect *.php and *.htm? files.*

    Would there be any <i>safe</i> way to check certain pages (assuming that the attack was automated) for anything that looks out of the ordinary, such as an abnormally long string of hex codes?* I do have a sample saved onto my computer from when I was trying to figure out why my Wordpress installation was going whacko earlier today.




     

Share This Page