1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Tablet PC vent

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 29, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    No, it's not that I don't like them.* Quite the opposite.* What annoys me about Tablet PCs is that they are so ignored.* Best Buy I think sells two models now, and even NewEgg doesn't sell any that I would call high-end.* They are out there, though.

    I am also continually annoyed that no tablet PC description ever includes what kind of interface the*thing uses.* There is never any distinction between a tablet that users touch vs a tablet that uses wacom vs a tablet that uses both. :mad:

    And what's with the tablets that have screen heights of 768?* Don't the manufactures realize that in tablet mode all websites will be too fat?* I hate it when everything else about a tablet is great, but those missing 42 pixes are a real deal breaker. [​IMG]

    I have a low-end HP tablet now, which is kind of sucky, and I'm going to be a freshman at Virginia Tech this Fall.* VT requires that all engineering students have tablets. :)* are actually pretty high too.* I don't think that I will buy a new tablet until late August, but I'm still looking around anyway.* Does anyone have suggestions?



     

Share This Page