1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid things we do

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 9, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    After having a wee play last night, I sat down this morning and made a phone call to a work colleague to discuss a code change, was trying to scroll to the exact lines of code as I spoke to him... and weird things started happening on my screen.After I'd said I'd phone back in a minute, I suddenly realised... you dumb (I need to watch my language), you were playing with voice recognition last night :)Basically I discovered that if you say the following in a New Zealand accent..."Hiya Dave, about that invoicing problem... ummm, hang on, what the f***, ummm.. hey, can I call you back in a minute?"is actually interpreted as "Open every application installed on machine, close them all, repeat fifty times, scroll each window up and down, open Excel, do some regression analysis.."..It was interesting.



     

Share This Page