1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Storing text for online article database...

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 27, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hey Niners,

    I'm working on an article database right now, and have introduced a bit of frustration into my day when I decided to offer the web-article as on-the-fly PDF's too.

    The article were all stored in the database as HTML. It's ugly, trust me. So I'm deciding what I want to do with them. The HTML is all wrong also, so I do have to go through and do some clean up regardless.

    But I recall being told in the past that articles should never contain ANY markup or css, but if that is the case, how would you write 238Pa without using the SUP tag?

    Just curious how you guys would design an article database beyond simply making a field for the title, author and text [​IMG]




     

Share This Page