1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Some spam for minh

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 28, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I just thought - seeing as you notice when i bury obscure songs in posts sometimes - that you might like this raw footage.

    * pre vultures... live.. 1989? or so.

    rough footage - 1 day to teach bass player (stand in) etc


    I never liked it - of course 19 years later- its sort of interesting

    - pat on drums, jono on keys - me on guitar (mike on bass)

    * the only reason this is news at all is that the file is 460 megs... so ive never uploaded it before.

    I deleted a bunch of old client job zips - so ... hense the URL

    ..its long... bitty... bad sound.. but its all we've got footage*wise* of that ..era.

    i sing Crash, Sams New Car, Parliment Hill - there is also mr rollercoaster, easy street and love is my favourite torture.


    ok - back to c9


    let me do it!

    SPAM!

    [​IMG]

    spam


    edit: did i mention how much i love acne?






     

Share This Page