1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

So I went to my first User Group tonight

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 1, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    At Microsoft in Islin NJ. It was about Silverlight 2.0, it was very informative I learned a lot. Silverlight looks awesome and I can't get over the browser CLR. I never imagined that I would be writing C# client side any time soon.

    I also learned that VS 2008 has better JS debugging, which has little to do with Silverlight (besides the fact that it uses JS in 1.0)

    Anyway, good time and free pizza. I think I will go again.

    The End.



     

Share This Page