1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Silverlight Streaming for complete idiots.

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 18, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I am a total bozo when it comes to this stuff (actually, most stuff, but that’s beside the point) and can’t figure out how to get a streaming video to work on my free Live streaming service.

    I have a standard .wmv video my customer supplied, and I imported it into Expressions Encoder (V1), using Source input and Silverlight output templates... clicked on encode, and then uploaded the output file to the service... which then, after much thinking about it, decided that it could not “process” the file.

    Anyone know of a simple guide for Silverlight morons, that I can follow ? as I can’t work out what I am doing wrong.



     

Share This Page